This post is for any readers of my books or blog who have questions on topics of Roman Catholic theology. Just post your concise question in the comments below. And as I’ve said before, this is not an opportunity for debate. Only ask me the question if you think that I know the answer.
"O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee."
"It arises from the necessity of salvation that all the faithful of Christ are to be subject to the Roman Pontiff." -- Fifth Lateran Council
Pope Francis is:
* Our Holy Father
* Supreme Head of the whole Church
* Father and Teacher of all Christians
* Supreme Pontiff
* True Vicar of Christ
* Supreme and Universal Pastor
* Ruler of Christ’s whole fold
* Supreme Judge of the faithful
* Successor to Saint Peter
* Supreme Teacher of the Universal Church
* Rock on which the Church is founded
* Pilot and Helmsman of the Ark of Salvation
"This gift of truth and never-failing faith was therefore divinely conferred on Peter and his successors in this See so that they might discharge their exalted office for the salvation of all, and so that the whole flock of Christ might be kept away by them from the poisonous food of error and be nourished with the sustenance of heavenly doctrine." -- First Vatican Council
Add this badge to your site:
- If the works of God seem foolish to you, who is the fool -- God or you?