1. ISIS will continue to conquer cities and regions in Iraq, Syria, and beyond.
2. ISIS will conquer and control Iraq; they will use Iraq as their base of operations.
3. Iran will obtain nuclear weapons.
4. Hassan Rouhani will become Supreme Leader of Iran while he is still President
5. Iran and ISIS will make a pact to join together.
6. They will work to gain control of all the other Arab/Muslim nations of the Middle East and northern Africa.
7. They will not conquer Israel.
8. Once the Arab/Muslim nations are consolidated under the dual leadership of Iran and ISIS (based in Iraq), they will start World War 3.
9. The Muslim extremists, led by Iran and Iraq, will win the war. The United States and Allies will lose the war.
10. The Muslim extremists will conquer Europe, and severely oppress the people there.
11. The European governments in exile will reside in Washington D.C.
12. The Holy See in exile will also reside in Washington D.C.
"O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee."
"It arises from the necessity of salvation that all the faithful of Christ are to be subject to the Roman Pontiff." -- Fifth Lateran Council
Pope Francis is:
* Our Holy Father
* Supreme Head of the whole Church
* Father and Teacher of all Christians
* Supreme Pontiff
* True Vicar of Christ
* Supreme and Universal Pastor
* Ruler of Christ’s whole fold
* Supreme Judge of the faithful
* Successor to Saint Peter
* Supreme Teacher of the Universal Church
* Rock on which the Church is founded
* Pilot and Helmsman of the Ark of Salvation
"This gift of truth and never-failing faith was therefore divinely conferred on Peter and his successors in this See so that they might discharge their exalted office for the salvation of all, and so that the whole flock of Christ might be kept away by them from the poisonous food of error and be nourished with the sustenance of heavenly doctrine." -- First Vatican Council
Add this badge to your site:
- If the works of God seem foolish to you, who is the fool -- God or you?