Here are some past posts on the subject, reposted here for your consideration and comments:
* Are Women Valid Matter for Ordination?
* 7 False Claims about Women’s Ordination to the Diaconate
* Anglican Women Bishops versus Catholic Women Deacons
* Will Pope Francis ordain women deacons?
* Does the Church have the Authority to ordain Women Deacons?
* On the question of Women deacons
I believe that Pope Francis will soon decide the question, as to whether women can be ordained to the diaconate. He might decide the question at the Bishops Synod in October, or perhaps subsequent to the Synod. My own opinion on this open question is that the Church does possess the authority from Christ to ordain women solely to the diaconate. If the Pope teaches the same, there will in all likelihood by a loud outcry from conservatives and traditionalists.
If you would like to remain faithful to Christ and His Church during the schism and the subsequent great apostasy, I strongly recommend frequent humble prayer, self-denial in all things, works of humble merciful service to others, and frequent recourse to Confession and Communion.
Please take a look at this list of my books and booklets, and see if any topic interests you.