Here is the story: NYU Prof Ousted After Criticizing PC Culture. This professor is absolutely right that the culture has become like a totalitarian government, forcing everyone to adopt the same point of view.
“It is totalitarianism because it is not allowing any other views. It is asserting that only one type of philosophy or political ideology, political ideas is allowed. And that is totalitarian.”
I will add a few of my own comments. Not only is the culture totalitarian and liberal, it is anti-religion and especially anti-Christian. Modern culture is openly attacking traditional Christian beliefs, including:
* marriage as the union of one man and one woman
* the sinfulness of all non-marital sexual acts
* the sinfulness of all unnatural sexual acts
* the gravely immorality of pornography
* homosexuality as a disorder; homosexual acts as grave sins
* the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death
* God’s plan for humanity as two genders, inherent to the physical bodies of males and females
* the importance of religion as a source of truth on faith, morals, and salvation
* the importance of an enlightened sincere well-formed conscience in living a moral life
* the Bible as a source of infallible truth
* the Church as the Ark of salvation
The culture attacks Christianity because it is not only totalitarian, but also a pseudo-religion. It issues teachings that are treated like infallible dogmas. It treats anyone who disagrees like a heretic. It does not allow anyone to take their beliefs from any religion, because it wishes to be the only (pseudo) religion of its adherents.
Please take a look at this list of my books and booklets, and see if any topic interests you.