1. Restricting the definition of contraception, as an intrinsically evil act, to its use in marriage.
2. Permitting abortifacient contraception for a medical purpose, despite the deaths of innocent prenatals.
3. Justifying unnatural sexual acts in marriage.
4. Promoting the perverse theology of the body taught by Christopher West.
5. Replacing the total inerrancy of the Bible with limited inerrancy.
6. Redefining popular intrinsically evil acts, so as to approve of them in certain cases (e.g. lying).
7. Adhering to the grave error that a Pope can teach or commit heresy.
8. Undermining and opposing Pope Francis because he is liberal.
9. Treating the open question of women deacons as if it were settled doctrine.
10. Narrowing the path of salvation to exclude most non-Christians.
Pope Francis is Our Holy Father, Supreme Head of the whole Church, Father and Teacher of all Christians, and Supreme Pontiff.
Vatican I: “This gift of truth and never-failing faith was therefore divinely conferred on Peter and his successors in this See so that they might discharge their exalted office for the salvation of all, and so that the whole flock of Christ might be kept away by them from the poisonous food of error and be nourished with the sustenance of heavenly doctrine.”
Add this badge to your site:
- If the works of God seem foolish to you, who is the fool -- God or you?