Please keep comments brief (1 to 3 short paragraphs) and closely related to the post you are commenting on. If you have a lot to say on a topic, maybe you should have your own blog.
All comments are moderated. The following types of comments are unlikely to make it through the moderation process, to be seen on the blog:
* Very long comments (!!!)
* Comments contrary to the teachings of Tradition, Scripture, Magisterium
* Comments that might harm souls
* Uncharitable comments of any kind, especially toward any Pope
* Off-topic comments
* Comments that do not contribute anything to the topic in that post
* Comments with multiple links (since I don’t want to spend my time following links to see if they should be allowed in a comment)
Please understand that the comments section is for commenting specifically on the post for that page. It is not a place for you to propose your own theological arguments and conclusions.
The ability to comment on any post closes after a certain number of days.